شط إسكندرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شط إسكندرية

يهتم بصيد الهواة وادوات الصيد وانواع الاسماك وطرق واوقات الصيد المختلفة

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Queensland dating - Wanna play doctor?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
CoffsHar
زائر

Queensland dating  - Wanna play doctor? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Queensland dating - Wanna play doctor?   Queensland dating  - Wanna play doctor? Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 12:11 am

international - Looking for a great time My name is Annabella VANHORN Queensland dating  - Wanna play doctor? Sydney1 Queensland dating  - Wanna play doctor? Sydney2 Queensland dating  - Wanna play doctor? Sydney3 Queensland dating  - Wanna play doctor? Sydney4 I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. UK free dating free personals singles in Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating New South Wales online dating Rockingham free online dating I am very family oriented. Love, love, love children. I am optimistic and it's very rare to find me in a bad mood. I prefer to associate with only those who are the same. I am very independent, active, energetic but love to relax at times too and am missing a partner to relax with. I love surprises, and I hate secrets. I'm very open minded when it comes to almost anything as long as it's discussed openly beforehand. I believe in compromise! Anythinng can be fixed with the right attitude. I will do the impossible for the ones I care for. I have a big heart and I aim to please and am looking for someone who appreciates that. For a first date I would probly like to meet for dinner, or maybe bo to a pool hall for a game of pool. Then if we like each other and want to see wgere things take us, we can go from there. If we meet up please bring ondoms, I only do safe sex. Looking for sex and more sex.....can you make me cum??!!!! please do not send a dick pic if you havent eveh tried to contact me first thanks it would be great if when u contact me..u say more than 5 words!!! lol..thanks much Hi, I'm kinda new to the area and don't know much people. I'm a really good person with a great scense of humor and have an awesome personality.I'm a honest,trustworthy,faithful,and open minded person.persuing going back to college. i'm a music and movie buff. This dating website thing is pretty much new to me so taek it easy on me guys! I am looking for sex only! Im not a hooker just want a safe sex f-buddy, you must be a good kisser, well endowed, ,healthy,DDF, not involved with anyone and know how to do EVERYTHING well! Hit me with a message!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Queensland dating - Wanna play doctor?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شط إسكندرية :: إدارة المنتدي :: اعلانات الاعضاء-
انتقل الى: